Dubai in the United Arab Emirates is undergoing an extensive development project to transform the country into a global city. In order to accommodate this rapid expansion, a metro station is being built at Dubai International Airport.
This article provides information about the construction of this metro station and its anticipated opening date. The JLT Metro Station Dubai is a rapid transit system being built in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The metro will have 16 stations and will be 32 km long when completed.
The first phase of the Dubai Metro project, which includes the construction of the metro station at Dubai International Airport, is expected to be completed by 2020. The Dubai Metro is being built in order to better accommodate the rapid growth of Dubai.
The first phase of the project, which includes the construction of the metro station at Dubai International Airport, is expected to be completed by 2020. Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest airports in the world, and it is expected that the Dubai Metro will improve traffic congestion at the airport.
What is JLT metro station Dubai?
The Dubai Metro is a rapid transit system serving Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The line has 16 stations and is the longest metro system in the UAE with a total length of 57.5 km.
The Dubai Metro runs from Rashidiya to Madinat Jumeirah and is also connected to the Monorail network. The Dubai Metro operator is the Jebel Ali-based JLT Group.Check more information Guide On Offical RTA.
Why is it called JLT metro station Dubai?
The Dubai Metro, also known as the “JLT Metro”, is a rapid transit system serving Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The metro opened on 2 December 2009 and is operated by the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA).
The network has 12 stations, with a further four under construction. The Dubai Metro’s first phase has a length of 16 km and will reach Jebel Ali by 2020.
The Dubai Metro system is officially known as the “JLT Metro” in reference to the previous name of the company which built and operated it, Jumeirah Group Holdings (JGH).
Where is JLT metro station Dubai?
JLT metro station is located in the city of Dubai, close to the Dubai Mall and the Business Bay district. The station is on Al Wasl Road and serves as a hub for commuters traveling to other parts of the city. For more information on public transportation in Dubai, visit the Dubai Transport website.
How to Get to JLT Metro Station Dubai
How to get to JLT Metro Station Dubai:
- Take the metro to Al Quoz station.
- Exit the metro at Al Quoz station and cross the road to the other side.
- Walk straight ahead through a short tunnel, and you’ll see the JLT Metro Station on your left.
- Enter the station and take the escalator up to Level 1, or take the stairs if you’re traveling with luggage.
- Once you’re on Level 1, follow signs for “Metro” or “Train” and head towards platform A (the blue line).
- Get off at JLT Metro Station Dubai, and it’s just a short walk away! If you’re traveling with a rail pass, simply validate it at the ticket gate and head to platform A.
Who lives in JLT Metro Station Dubai?
JLT Metro Station Dubai is a popular destination for commuters in the city. Located in the heart of Downtown Dubai, the station offers easy access to all areas of the city. There are plenty of shops and restaurants nearby, as well as major landmarks like The Dubai Mall and The Burj Khalifa.
Things to Do at JLT Metro Station Dubai
If you’re looking for things to do in Dubai, head to the JLT Metro Station. This is a great stop if you’re traveling between the city’s two main areas: Downtown Dubai and Palm Jumeirah. Here are some of the things you can explore:
- The Dubai Mall is only a few minutes walk from the station, and it’s a great place to spend an afternoon browsing all of the stores. Or take a stroll down one of the mall’s many pedestrian streets for some unique shopping experiences.
- If you’re looking for something more adrenaline-packed, consider hitting one of Dubai’s many exciting attractions. The Jebel Ali Golf Club is only a short walk from the station, and it offers plenty of opportunities to enjoy some golfing action in spectacular surroundings. Alternatively, take a trip on one of Dubai’s famous rides like The Burj Khalifa or The Atlantis Paradise Island Resort & Casino.
- If you’d rather stay indoors, there are plenty of restaurants and retail outlets at the JLT Metro Station that will suit your needs. Alternatively, catch up on some reading at one of the many public libraries situated in and around downtown Dubai. Whether you’re in Dubai for a short or long visit, the JLT Metro Station is an excellent place to start your exploration of this amazing city.